View Profile DarkSignal

25 Movie Reviews

I love the facial expressions that extended to the rest of the cast (And let's not forget that "How 2 Read" face). It's also funny how Manticore and I are the only GP members not involved in this.

Slick 3-way battle. I like how we saw a glimpse of the MERCs fighting against the AAHW, only to be blitzed by a superior offensive. The little things like the resilience of the Class 3 gunners, the captain that ambushed the soldat, and the sargeant that ambushed Jack were what made this one for me.

I do think however that the AAHW's performance towards the end was lacking, the agents were quicker than the ATPs that accompanied them, and that engineer swordsman just kind of stood there. Solid overall.

People from all over the world coming together to indulge in gratuitous violence, is there anything more beautiful?

GabrielBarsch responds:

people united by bloodshed

1 Game Review

A great improvement on the original madness game. The only complaint I have though is not being able to choose your control scheme. I'm too used to the old control scheme of madness interactive, I lost count how many times I wanted to change weapons and instead threw my gun away, or wanting to use bullet time and instead whipping out a sword. I'm hoping changeable control schemes will be later introduced as the game is updated. Other than that though, this game is awesome.

7 Audio Reviews

Quite possibly the first beautiful track I've heard from Newgrounds. Tall statement I know, but I don't get out much.

AceMantra responds:

Thanks for the kind words. There's a lot of great stuff here on Newgrounds though, you just have to dig a little bit to find them. ;)

The first 20 seconds of this song were the best because of that gritty melody. I feel like the synths should have been as low pitched throughout the song as they were for the intro because it kind of lost me until the half way point where it picked back up again. Whatever that was in those first 20 seconds, I want to hear more of it.

Don't be ridiculous, you're always making epic sci-fi power metal tracks; that's why you did this one so well.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha thanks, I do have a fetish for this kind of music I gotta say, probably gonna make another one in the future.. or 10 lol Glad you dig it good sir!

18 Art Reviews

Is she the next target? Is this all a ruse to prove her skills? So many questions...
(Questo sarebbe perfetto senza la faccia arrabbiata esagerata a sinistra.)

I always wanted to be in one of these photos; dreams really do come true (somewhat).

"He doesn't know it's a damn show, he thinks it's a damn fight!"

I've been animating for a while now, and I think it's time I released some stuff. This seems like the perfect place for it.

REDACTED