View Profile DarkSignal

27 Movie Reviews

Unity through purpose is strength!

So this echoes both when Deimos got shot, and when Hank impaled him to be used as a decoy. That's about as much sense as I can make for this one.

I love the facial expressions that extended to the rest of the cast (And let's not forget that "How 2 Read" face). It's also funny how Manticore and I are the only GP members not involved in this.

1 Game Review

A great improvement on the original madness game. The only complaint I have though is not being able to choose your control scheme. I'm too used to the old control scheme of madness interactive, I lost count how many times I wanted to change weapons and instead threw my gun away, or wanting to use bullet time and instead whipping out a sword. I'm hoping changeable control schemes will be later introduced as the game is updated. Other than that though, this game is awesome.

7 Audio Reviews

Quite possibly the first beautiful track I've heard from Newgrounds. Tall statement I know, but I don't get out much.

AceMantra responds:

Thanks for the kind words. There's a lot of great stuff here on Newgrounds though, you just have to dig a little bit to find them. ;)

The first 20 seconds of this song were the best because of that gritty melody. I feel like the synths should have been as low pitched throughout the song as they were for the intro because it kind of lost me until the half way point where it picked back up again. Whatever that was in those first 20 seconds, I want to hear more of it.

Don't be ridiculous, you're always making epic sci-fi power metal tracks; that's why you did this one so well.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha thanks, I do have a fetish for this kind of music I gotta say, probably gonna make another one in the future.. or 10 lol Glad you dig it good sir!

21 Art Reviews

"I like my eggs scrambled", wonder who that could've been.

I wish there were more PN2 pictures like this, we're sorely lacking in them. If this picture were made after the Deep Storage update, I'm betting those agents with blue latex gloves would've been Nexus scientists.

TarrakaSchprichwort responds:

Well, even if it was made after the update, i doubt it would've been the case.

For one, i refrain from consuming PN2 content. Can't have all the riveting Lore spoiled. So wouldn't really known about them.
And secondly, i don't think you'd need to call down a scientist for clean up duty. Unless K made them like super metal and demented, with the mentality of curious moralless children, who wear welding masks just as often as latex gloves, cuz you never know when you might wanna rivet some extra bits to a subject. But PN2 seems to me more self-serious than PN1, so i doubt that would be the case. At least the exact way i imagined it.

Thanks for the kind words.
I also hope that people find new inspirations in our little Universe, as there's still quite a bit of stuff no one ever did.

The best kind of art is the kind you don’t ask for. This is the kind of art that is powered through pure inspiration, and I am proud to have inspired this. You’ve earned yourself a medal today soldier, well done.

lanrund responds:

This isn't a bust drawing, he's just standing in water. Perhaps even floating.

I've been animating for a while now, and I think it's time I released some stuff. This seems like the perfect place for it.

REDACTED