View Profile DarkSignal

29 Movie Reviews

C'mon now. After watching Chow.fla, that was no secret. Just eat the damn hot dog!

The madness has been turned up to 11, and Newgrounds went deaf for a moment there.

Unity through purpose is strength!

1 Game Review

A great improvement on the original madness game. The only complaint I have though is not being able to choose your control scheme. I'm too used to the old control scheme of madness interactive, I lost count how many times I wanted to change weapons and instead threw my gun away, or wanting to use bullet time and instead whipping out a sword. I'm hoping changeable control schemes will be later introduced as the game is updated. Other than that though, this game is awesome.

7 Audio Reviews

This music is too good to let go to waste soldier, are you going to let that happen?

Cethic responds:

Dreams don't die!

Quite possibly the first beautiful track I've heard from Newgrounds. Tall statement I know, but I don't get out much.

AceMantra responds:

Thanks for the kind words. There's a lot of great stuff here on Newgrounds though, you just have to dig a little bit to find them. ;)

The first 20 seconds of this song were the best because of that gritty melody. I feel like the synths should have been as low pitched throughout the song as they were for the intro because it kind of lost me until the half way point where it picked back up again. Whatever that was in those first 20 seconds, I want to hear more of it.

31 Art Reviews

Your shadow work combined with the level of detail you add to all the guns strikes an astounding balance between ruggedness and structure. I can appreciate how all the small design choices to all the gear stay faithful to the core designs, and the one color you used for them makes for an excellent style choice. Astounding work, love it!

lanrund responds:

I'm glad you love it !

"I am Abbadon, my mouth awaits your skull."
Love your background here and the sharpness of the suit contrasting with the hellscape.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son*. That who ever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

The last line of defense

REDACTED