Madness Infiltration Madness Infiltration

Slick 3-way battle. I like how we saw a glimpse of the MERCs fighting against the AAHW, only to be blitzed by a superior offensive. The little things like the resilience of the Class 3 gunners, the captain that ambushed the soldat, and the sargeant that ambushed Jack were what made this one for me.

I do think however that the AAHW's performance towards the end was lacking, the agents were quicker than the ATPs that accompanied them, and that engineer swordsman just kind of stood there. Solid overall.

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

People from all over the world coming together to indulge in gratuitous violence, is there anything more beautiful?

people united by bloodshed

Pashed [MD2015] Pashed [MD2015]

Can't fault the originality on this one. The concept is evidently so alien that it has left today's batch of cannon fodder confused and distracted. Those idiots should understand that an enemy in any form is still a target.

Incident:051A Incident:051A

Well you certainly did good on the body motions, although the jumping seemed kind of slow travelling. The action sequences were really well done, and didn't seem like a curb-stomp like most others; the protagonist here actually pulled off some pretty cool stunts, and the bad guys themselves were able to graze his face with a couple of shots. It's not often I watch a madness flash where I think the hero is in any actual danger.

Cethic responds:

Well he isn't a trained merc. Just some guy jacked up on a super drug.

Korosu - Madness in Tokyo Korosu - Madness in Tokyo

They put a big gun in a tiny box, and put that box inside a large box full of small guns; gotta love hammerspace.

The style and action were very creative here, and the music was great to set it to. I especially dig the attention to detail in the melee at the start of the action; I love it when the enemy puts up a fight worth watching! The fight scenes themselves were pretty brutal too, very "in your face".

The gunfight with the police fell short for me though, your choice of sound for some of these guns didn't fit the expected calibur, and the SWAT guys themselves looked more like low-rate goons than anything else, but the rest of this made up for it.

Madness Cleanification Madness Cleanification

Yeeaah that scrub's got enough problems already, he doesn't need you to go up and dirty his floors with your caffeine induced-insanity.

I'm digging the music and creative kills like with the mirror, but I especially love the lunacy in how its all protrayed; the facial expressions really sell it for your character, and the hair physics are a nice touch too. Buon lavoro amico!

your movie was great too, i laugh at every single moment <3

Minecraft: TNA Part 19 Minecraft: TNA Part 19

This is probably one of the best cliffhangers in your series. every other cliffhanger so far we at least had an idea on what might happen next, because we knew what mob or player they were up against.

but this? this is not some programmed entity defined by the game rules; this is an anomaly that defies the reality of the game. it has never truly existed within the game's programming, so it is paranormal on a level that minecraft itself does not comprehend. there's no telling what to expect from the next episode, so I'm certain it'll be some real edge-of-your-seat stuff.

Incident:123B Incident:123B

I got to be honest, your later animations have really been impressive: fluid animation, fast pace, and the ludicrously expendable agents show some degree of skill for once. Seriously, they've shown more survivability than the way Krinkels himself's been depicting them lately. It's a nice pay of attention to detail that made the action more interesting.

GabrielBarsch responds:

i will focus those details in my next movies, thanks for your review

Chase of the Frankfurter Chase of the Frankfurter

The action was slow paced, but you made up for it with a hilarious plot. The fact that the protagonist was chopping up dumb-ass goons while dressed as a hot dog (all for a hot dog no less) gave a nice loony feel to it.

Maximum Ninja - 3 Maximum Ninja - 3

It's a shame you stopped working on this, it really differed from other animations at the time it was made for having an actual story and characterization to the cast. I especially liked how the S-Guard shown more skill than most of the dispensable blokes of the typical madness fame. This one will always be one of my favorite madness skits.