AIM - In That Moment AIM - In That Moment

Quite possibly the first beautiful track I've heard from Newgrounds. Tall statement I know, but I don't get out much.

AceMantra responds:

Thanks for the kind words. There's a lot of great stuff here on Newgrounds though, you just have to dig a little bit to find them. ;)

Chaos Distortion Chaos Distortion

The first 20 seconds of this song were the best because of that gritty melody. I feel like the synths should have been as low pitched throughout the song as they were for the intro because it kind of lost me until the half way point where it picked back up again. Whatever that was in those first 20 seconds, I want to hear more of it.

Synergetic Enigma Synergetic Enigma

Don't be ridiculous, you're always making epic sci-fi power metal tracks; that's why you did this one so well.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha thanks, I do have a fetish for this kind of music I gotta say, probably gonna make another one in the future.. or 10 lol Glad you dig it good sir!

~Obstruction~ (Fixed) ~Obstruction~ (Fixed)

I like this one. I'm getting a Red Alert vibe from that breakbeat, and the song itself is pretty comprehensive. I wish I could put a scenario to this song, but nothing's coming to me; I'm being obstructed!

I hope more songs like this will rise to the surface; that breakbeat has potential.

Cryono77 responds:

thanks, my main inspiration was some song from quake 3 arena, can't remember the name

i think ross scott used it in his theme song for civil protection

Underworld Concrete Underworld Concrete

Ever since Incident: 111A, I will forever hear it as the theme song to the SCP foundation.
You're selling it with that foreboding "choir" at the beginning, gives that sense of underlying danger just waiting to happen.

Giant Giant

This, along with your track for abrogation are some of your best ones. I especially like how this one isn't so fast and heavy like most of the other madness tracks; It surprised me how it fit well with Incident 011A.
Your music plays a big part in what makes Madness awesome, and for that sir you have my respect.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you soo much! This song was a bit different but I agree that it went well with the animation. Thanks for your respect! Right back at ya!

DJ Babokon: Take the Risk DJ Babokon: Take the Risk

This is the song that Aliens would listen to in their night clubs. O_O
Very nicely done. I don't often browse the audio portal, but this certainly caught my attention. Probably because it's on the most popular section; after listening to it, I say It has a good reason to be.

DJ-Babokon responds:

Funny enough that's what my dad said it sounded like lol

Well thanks anyway :D