Madness Infiltration Madness Infiltration

Slick 3-way battle. I like how we saw a glimpse of the MERCs fighting against the AAHW, only to be blitzed by a superior offensive. The little things like the resilience of the Class 3 gunners, the captain that ambushed the soldat, and the sargeant that ambushed Jack were what made this one for me.

I do think however that the AAHW's performance towards the end was lacking, the agents were quicker than the ATPs that accompanied them, and that engineer swordsman just kind of stood there. Solid overall.

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

People from all over the world coming together to indulge in gratuitous violence, is there anything more beautiful?

GabrielBarsch responds:

people united by bloodshed

Pashed [MD2015] Pashed [MD2015]

Can't fault the originality on this one. The concept is evidently so alien that it has left today's batch of cannon fodder confused and distracted. Those idiots should understand that an enemy in any form is still a target.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

A great improvement on the original madness game. The only complaint I have though is not being able to choose your control scheme. I'm too used to the old control scheme of madness interactive, I lost count how many times I wanted to change weapons and instead threw my gun away, or wanting to use bullet time and instead whipping out a sword. I'm hoping changeable control schemes will be later introduced as the game is updated. Other than that though, this game is awesome.

Synergetic Enigma Synergetic Enigma

Don't be ridiculous, you're always making epic sci-fi power metal tracks; that's why you did this one so well.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha thanks, I do have a fetish for this kind of music I gotta say, probably gonna make another one in the future.. or 10 lol Glad you dig it good sir!

~Obstruction~ (Fixed) ~Obstruction~ (Fixed)

I like this one. I'm getting a Red Alert vibe from that breakbeat, and the song itself is pretty comprehensive. I wish I could put a scenario to this song, but nothing's coming to me; I'm being obstructed!

I hope more songs like this will rise to the surface; that breakbeat has potential.

Underworld Concrete Underworld Concrete

Ever since Incident: 111A, I will forever hear it as the theme song to the SCP foundation.
You're selling it with that foreboding "choir" at the beginning, gives that sense of underlying danger just waiting to happen.

kelzad is real and he beat up my dad kelzad is real and he beat up my dad

That's worthy logo material, brilliant job on the lighting.

torture.jpg torture.jpg

"Their disharmony is my pain, and my pain...belongs to them."

Bring Your Kids To Work Day Bring Your Kids To Work Day

Hank is sweating profusely, could it be that he does indeed have conscience?

ChazDude responds:

Somehow Hank, even after being tortured by Demon Tricky, is still nervous at the idea of shooting up kids. I'd say it's a yes.