Madness Infiltration Madness Infiltration

Slick 3-way battle. I like how we saw a glimpse of the MERCs fighting against the AAHW, only to be blitzed by a superior offensive. The little things like the resilience of the Class 3 gunners, the captain that ambushed the soldat, and the sargeant that ambushed Jack were what made this one for me.

I do think however that the AAHW's performance towards the end was lacking, the agents were quicker than the ATPs that accompanied them, and that engineer swordsman just kind of stood there. Solid overall.

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

People from all over the world coming together to indulge in gratuitous violence, is there anything more beautiful?

GabrielBarsch responds:

people united by bloodshed

Pashed [MD2015] Pashed [MD2015]

Can't fault the originality on this one. The concept is evidently so alien that it has left today's batch of cannon fodder confused and distracted. Those idiots should understand that an enemy in any form is still a target.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

A great improvement on the original madness game. The only complaint I have though is not being able to choose your control scheme. I'm too used to the old control scheme of madness interactive, I lost count how many times I wanted to change weapons and instead threw my gun away, or wanting to use bullet time and instead whipping out a sword. I'm hoping changeable control schemes will be later introduced as the game is updated. Other than that though, this game is awesome.

AIM - In That Moment AIM - In That Moment

Quite possibly the first beautiful track I've heard from Newgrounds. Tall statement I know, but I don't get out much.

AceMantra responds:

Thanks for the kind words. There's a lot of great stuff here on Newgrounds though, you just have to dig a little bit to find them. ;)

Chaos Distortion Chaos Distortion

The first 20 seconds of this song were the best because of that gritty melody. I feel like the synths should have been as low pitched throughout the song as they were for the intro because it kind of lost me until the half way point where it picked back up again. Whatever that was in those first 20 seconds, I want to hear more of it.

Synergetic Enigma Synergetic Enigma

Don't be ridiculous, you're always making epic sci-fi power metal tracks; that's why you did this one so well.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha thanks, I do have a fetish for this kind of music I gotta say, probably gonna make another one in the future.. or 10 lol Glad you dig it good sir!

Onslaught Onslaught

10/10 for that beautifully shaded leg.

Swffr responds:

that leg is still my favorite part of the entire drawing

Somewhere In Nevada Somewhere In Nevada

Somewhere in Nevada...Hank needed a dentist.

Swffr responds:

Some really expensive plan has to cover that mess

Kamehameha Jack Kamehameha Jack

Probably the more "official" looking Jack I've seen with that suit and japanese "arm" band..